An FIR was registered against Union Minister Beni Prasad Verma for violating Model Code of Conduct by making “objectionable” remarks on Narendra Modi.
“The FIR was registered against Verma at Chhapia police station this morning for violating Model Code of Conduct by making objectionable remarks against Modi,” District Magistrate Vikas Gothalwal said.
“A person, who discriminates between Hindu and Muslim in this country and create hatred between them, is not a human being, but a monster,” the Congress leader had said addressing an election rally in Maskanwa town on Friday night.
“Modi must tell whether he is a human being or not. On the massacre of the people in Gujarat you (Modi) say that it’s a reaction. You tease Muslims by stating that even if a puppy comes under you vehicle you feel sad,” he said.
The EC had two days ago censured Beni for making “insulting” remarks against Modi and warned that further violation could result in banning his campaign activity.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Beni said a person like Modi is an “enemy” of the country and democracy.
“If such a person comes to power then self respect of 85 per cent downtrodden people of the country will end and dominance of handful persons will prevail in the society,” he alleged.
On April 8, another FIR was registered against Beni in Balrampur for calling the BJP prime ministerial candidate the “biggest goonda” of RSS and party’s National President Rajnath Singh his “slave”.