An FIR was registered against Union Minister Beni Prasad Verma for violating Model Code of Conduct by making “objectionable” remarks on Narendra Modi.
“The FIR was registered against Verma at Chhapia police station this morning for violating Model Code of Conduct by making objectionable remarks against Modi,” District Magistrate Vikas Gothalwal said.
“A person, who discriminates between Hindu and Muslim in this country and create hatred between them, is not a human being, but a monster,” the Congress leader had said addressing an election rally in Maskanwa town on Friday night.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Modi must tell whether he is a human being or not. On the massacre of the people in Gujarat you (Modi) say that it’s a reaction. You tease Muslims by stating that even if a puppy comes under you vehicle you feel sad,” he said.
The EC had two days ago censured Beni for making “insulting” remarks against Modi and warned that further violation could result in banning his campaign activity.
Beni said a person like Modi is an “enemy” of the country and democracy.
“If such a person comes to power then self respect of 85 per cent downtrodden people of the country will end and dominance of handful persons will prevail in the society,” he alleged.
On April 8, another FIR was registered against Beni in Balrampur for calling the BJP prime ministerial candidate the “biggest goonda” of RSS and party’s National President Rajnath Singh his “slave”.