On day two of Arvind Kejriwal’s visit to Punjab, the Aam Aadmi Party chief told villagers in Talwandi Sabo to bargain for at least Rs 4,000 per vote from rival parties but vote for ‘honesty’ and AAP.
Kejriwal was seen repeating these lines in almost all the villages in Talwandi Sabo where he along with other leaders organised a day long road show in support of Prof Baljinder Kaur, who is contesting on AAP ticket for the assembly bypoll.
When AAP supporters in Bhagi Vander village claimed that a few parties gifted motorcycles in return for votes, Kejriwal asked them to accept such gifts, “but vote for the future of your kids” and think about what their vote to SAD or Congress had repaid them in the past.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kejriwal also spoke in great detail about his work as Delhi CM. “In our 49 days in government, police had stopped taking money, corruption had been wiped out from government offices, and the same will happen in Punjab once we are to power in 2017,” said Kejriwal.
Later on, Kejriwal in Jeewan Singh Wala village said “this bypoll will just be the film trailer of 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections. So vote and show the seasoned parties what are you predicting for 2017.”
He said the mood in Patiala and Talwandi Sabo was favourable to AAP and boasted that the party, like they did in New Delhi, will script a new story yet again.
Kejriwal was full of praise for Sangrur MP Bhagwant Mann for his focused attack on SAD and revenue Minister Bikramjit Singh Majithia. He will conclude his campaign in Talwandi Sabo tomorrow.