Kejriwal was seen repeating these lines in almost all the villages in Talwandi Sabo where he along with other leaders organised a day long road show in support of Prof Baljinder Kaur, who is contesting on AAP ticket for the assembly bypoll.
When AAP supporters in Bhagi Vander village claimed that a few parties gifted motorcycles in return for votes, Kejriwal asked them to accept such gifts, “but vote for the future of your kids” and think about what their vote to SAD or Congress had repaid them in the past.
Kejriwal also spoke in great detail about his work as Delhi CM. “In our 49 days in government, police had stopped taking money, corruption had been wiped out from government offices, and the same will happen in Punjab once we are to power in 2017,” said Kejriwal.
Later on, Kejriwal in Jeewan Singh Wala village said “this bypoll will just be the film trailer of 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections. So vote and show the seasoned parties what are you predicting for 2017.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He said the mood in Patiala and Talwandi Sabo was favourable to AAP and boasted that the party, like they did in New Delhi, will script a new story yet again.
Kejriwal was full of praise for Sangrur MP Bhagwant Mann for his focused attack on SAD and revenue Minister Bikramjit Singh Majithia. He will conclude his campaign in Talwandi Sabo tomorrow.