Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Sunday said that BJP was “over-enthusiastic” ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, and warned it against infighting within the party.
“BJP is overenthusiastic about winning the general elections this time,” Ramdev said at a press conference here. It needed to be patient, he added, while conceding that there was resentment within the party due to “announcement of candidature of some persons”.
The yoga guru also said his support to the saffron party and its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi was based on specific issues. However, he said he was confident that NDA would get an absolute majority, and stated that there was no alternative to Modi now.
The people were fed up with misrule, corruption and anarchy of the Congress-led UPA government. The country wanted to get rid of the dynastic rule and one-family rule, he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Kejriwal was not talking about Congress’s misrule, but had joined hands with the party, Ramdev alleged.
The yoga guru said he had prepared a nine-point “oath letter” which will be signed by all NDA contestants. The letter commits the candidate to bring back the black money and stop corruption, among other things.
He joined BJP’s candidate from Nagpur, Nitin Gadkari, in his mass contact programme, and released the ‘oath letter’ signed by the former BJP chief.