Mulayam Singh Yadav Wednesday accused Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee of succumbing to Chinese aggression and said Jawaharlal Nehru had died of shock after China’s attack on India.
Mulayam, who has usually avoided attacking Vajpayee, said at a campaign meeting in Faizabad, “First, BJP’s PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee succumbed and accepted that Tibet is part of China even when Tibet was our friendly nation and we had no threat from its borders. Manmohan Singh too accepted Vajpayee’s blunder and handed over Tibet to China.”
“Our country had suffered due to the weak governments who could not defend national interest. There is no difference between Congress and BJP. Now China is eyeing Indian territories. We have greatest a threat from China and our government is not understanding this fact,” Mulayam said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“After Chinese attacked India and captured lakhs of hectares of our land, Nehru suffered a shock and later died. Nehru was not suffering from any illness, but died due to China.” He repeated his words thrice and claimed to stand by his words. “I am not that person who goes back on his words. I am saying this with conviction,” he said.
Mulayam also claimed there is no difference between BJP and Congress as both serve the interests of capitalists. BJP had gained due to weakness of Congress.