Mulayam Singh Yadav Wednesday accused Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee of succumbing to Chinese aggression and said Jawaharlal Nehru had died of shock after China’s attack on India.
Mulayam, who has usually avoided attacking Vajpayee, said at a campaign meeting in Faizabad, “First, BJP’s PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee succumbed and accepted that Tibet is part of China even when Tibet was our friendly nation and we had no threat from its borders. Manmohan Singh too accepted Vajpayee’s blunder and handed over Tibet to China.”
“Our country had suffered due to the weak governments who could not defend national interest. There is no difference between Congress and BJP. Now China is eyeing Indian territories. We have greatest a threat from China and our government is not understanding this fact,” Mulayam said.
“After Chinese attacked India and captured lakhs of hectares of our land, Nehru suffered a shock and later died. Nehru was not suffering from any illness, but died due to China.” He repeated his words thrice and claimed to stand by his words. “I am not that person who goes back on his words. I am saying this with conviction,” he said.
Mulayam also claimed there is no difference between BJP and Congress as both serve the interests of capitalists. BJP had gained due to weakness of Congress.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016