Days after resigning as the Chief Minister of Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal on Friday continued to hit out at Reliance Industries Limited chairman Mukesh Ambani over the KG Basin gas pricing issue.
Addressing a press conference in the national capital, Kejriwal asked the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to clarify its stand on the gas pricing issue. He further said that he had also written a letter to BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi seeking his stand on the issue.
“You are a Prime Ministerial candidate, but why are you still quiet over the issue. A common man wants to know whether if your party forms government and you become the Prime Minister, would you bring down the gas price from 8 dollar per unit to 4 dollar?” said the letter, which Kejriwal read out to the media in a press conference.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“This creates suspicion over your relations with Mukesh Ambani. What is your relation with Mukesh Ambani?” the letter added.
Kejriwal also said that he would issue several copies of his letter to Modi for public view. The AAP leader will also send a letter to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on the same.
He asserted that his party would not accept any donation from Mukesh Ambani for election funds.
Kejriwal alleged that the UPA government is being run by Mukesh Ambani and if Modi comes to power, would his government be also run by the Reliance Industries Chairman? he asked.
“You in your speeches talk about bringing back the money from Swiss banks, but the Ambani brothers have money in these banks. If you have good relations with the Ambanis and if they fund you, then would you bring back the black money,” he said.
The former Delhi Chief Minister questioned the election funding of the BJP and the Congress.
“Helicopters and private jets are being used whenever you and Rahul Gandhi travel within the country and abroad. As per the news reports, the aircraft services you and Rahul Gandhi use are free of cost. Spending in your election rallies are worth crores of rupees. Some people say Mukesh Ambani funds you. Is that true?” he said.