Days after resigning as the Chief Minister of Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal on Friday continued to hit out at Reliance Industries Limited chairman Mukesh Ambani over the KG Basin gas pricing issue.
Addressing a press conference in the national capital, Kejriwal asked the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to clarify its stand on the gas pricing issue. He further said that he had also written a letter to BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi seeking his stand on the issue.
“You are a Prime Ministerial candidate, but why are you still quiet over the issue. A common man wants to know whether if your party forms government and you become the Prime Minister, would you bring down the gas price from 8 dollar per unit to 4 dollar?” said the letter, which Kejriwal read out to the media in a press conference.
“This creates suspicion over your relations with Mukesh Ambani. What is your relation with Mukesh Ambani?” the letter added.
Kejriwal also said that he would issue several copies of his letter to Modi for public view. The AAP leader will also send a letter to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on the same.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
He asserted that his party would not accept any donation from Mukesh Ambani for election funds.
Kejriwal alleged that the UPA government is being run by Mukesh Ambani and if Modi comes to power, would his government be also run by the Reliance Industries Chairman? he asked.
“You in your speeches talk about bringing back the money from Swiss banks, but the Ambani brothers have money in these banks. If you have good relations with the Ambanis and if they fund you, then would you bring back the black money,” he said.
The former Delhi Chief Minister questioned the election funding of the BJP and the Congress.
“Helicopters and private jets are being used whenever you and Rahul Gandhi travel within the country and abroad. As per the news reports, the aircraft services you and Rahul Gandhi use are free of cost. Spending in your election rallies are worth crores of rupees. Some people say Mukesh Ambani funds you. Is that true?” he said.