Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday gave his best wishes to Kiran Bedi for her new assignment as the Lt Governor of Puducherry.
“My best wishes to Kiran Didi for this new role,” Kejriwal tweeted.
Bedi was on Sunday appointed as Lt Governor of Puducherry.
- My agitation won’t give rise to another Kejriwal, says Anna Hazare
- Kiran Bedi suggests coordinated approach for criminal justice administration
- Puducherry Chief Minister challenges Kiran Bedi to order probe into ‘irregularities’
- 2017 was the year of trials and tribulations for Raj Nivas, says Puducherry LG Kiran Bedi
- Arvind Kejriwal forgot Lokpal movement after becoming CM: Anna Hazare
- Kiran Bedi assumes charge as LG of Puducherry
Kejriwal and Bedi, both former civil servants and one-time friends, were part of social activist Anna Hazare’s anti-corruption movement.
My best wishes to Kiran Didi for this new role
While Kejriwal went to form the Aam Aadmi Party, Bedi later joined the BJP. She was declared the chief ministerial candidate of the party to take on Kejriwal.
The former IPS officer was, however, defeated in Delhi Assembly polls 2015 while the AAP chief secured a stupendous victory in the national capital.