Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday took a swipe at both the BJP and Congress, questioning their stand on gas pricing issue and their “relationship” with industrialists Mukesh Ambani and Adani.
In a series of messages on micro- blogging website Twitter, Kejriwal hit out at BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi this morning.
“Modi should break his silence on gas pricing. Also, what is his relation and his party’s relation with Mukesh Ambani and Adani?,” he asked in one of the tweets.
Kejriwal said Modi should speak on the issue in his rally on Sunday. “Modi ji should speak on Mukesh Ambani and gas pricing in today’s rally,” he added in another tweet.
The AAP leader also questioned Gandhi’s support to higher gas price allegedly favouring the Ambani’s.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
“Why Rahul supporting higher gas price for Mukesh Ambani? Is Congress Ambani’s “dukaan”(shop), as claimed by him? Rahul should explain in today’s rally” he tweeted.
The party has been attacking the two leaders over this issue ever since an FIR was registered by AAP led Delhi government against Mukesh Ambani and Union petroleum minister Veerappa Moily.
His party has been making the gas pricing as an issue ahead of 2014 General elections. “Would 2014 elections be fought between AAP and Mukesh Ambani, with Rahul and Modi being agents of Mukesh Ambani?,” he tweeted.