Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal will launch his outfit’s campaign for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls by holding a rally at Haryana’s Rohtak on Sunday. “Kejriwal will launch the party’s campaign from Rohtak on Sunday. The rally will also be addressed by senior AAP leaders Yogendra Yadav and Manish Sisodia,” the chief AAP spokesman for Haryana, Rajeev Godara, said on Saturday.
Rohtak is the home district of Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Kejriwal, who recently resigned as the Delhi Chief Minister, and Yadav, too, hail from Haryana, the Congress- ruled state where AAP is looking to expand its base.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“The common people are desperate for a change. They are fed up with corruption, price rise, scams, dynastic politics … They are pinning their hopes on AAP now,” Godara said.
Meanwhile, the Left parties are to hold a ‘Vikalp’ rally at Hisar tomorrow which is to be addressed by, among others, CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury and CPI’s Amarjeet Kaur.