Landing in the western metropolis for his Maharashtra tour, AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday boarded an autorickshaw to travel a five-km distance to the Andheri station.
The AAP chief then boarded the city’s lifeline Mumbai local, to travel to Churchgate station in south Mumbai.
Kejriwal passed through AAP leader Mayank Gandhi’s constituency while on his way to the station. Gandhi is contesting the Lok Sabha polls against Congress MP Gurudas Kamat.
Kejriwal is scheduled to attend a private fund-raising meeting, after which he will start another road show traversing the Mumbai South and Mumbai North East constituencies.
AAP candidates Meera Sanyal, a former banker, and activist Medha Patkar are respectively contesting from the two constituencies.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
AAP, contesting its first Lok Sabha elections, is looking at Mumbai as a major target after Delhi, where it formed a government for little less than two months with outside support from the Congress.
The party is also targeting the Maharashtra Assembly elections due later this year.
Kejriwal is also scheduled to attend a fund-raising dinner at a luxury hotel in Nagpur tomorrow, where the price tag is reportedly Rs 10,000 per person.