Kicking off his two-day Haryana roadshow here, AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday slammed the Congress and BJP, saying gas prices will “increase manifold” if the two parties come to power.
The AAP leader, who was shown black flags by some local residents as he launched his tour this morning, said, “Centre should not be allowed to increase gas price from April 1.
There are some media reports that EC has taken cognizance of my complaints for which I am very thankful. I hope EC would not allow Centre to increase gas price”.
The AAP leader had termed the Centre’s decision to increase the price of natural gas from April 1 as a clear violation of the model code of conduct and had written to Chief Election Commissioner V Sampath about it.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“The people of this country should decide themselves as to whom they would vote for in Lok Sabha elections. If UPA or BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi comes to power, the gas price would increase manifold. And, this is only doing to benefit Mukesh Ambani,” he alleged.
“We will have to prevent Modi and Congress from coming to power if we have to make India a corruption-free country. Both have worked to ‘rob’ people of this country,” he alleged.
Kejriwal claimed no development has been done in Gujarat by the Modi-led Government.
“I have gone there (Gujarat) and found no development. Modi is fooling people on the issue of development,” Kejriwal claimed.
Kejriwal’s roadshow will pass through different parts of Faridabad like Chandawali, Dayalpur, Chaynsa, Mohna and Alawalpur and end at Nuh tonight.
The roadshow is scheduled to enter Gurgaon, from where AAP leader Yogendra Yadav is contesting elections, Sunday afternoon and will continue through various areas.