Kicking off his two-day Haryana roadshow here, AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday slammed the Congress and BJP, saying gas prices will “increase manifold” if the two parties come to power.
The AAP leader, who was shown black flags by some local residents as he launched his tour this morning, said, “Centre should not be allowed to increase gas price from April 1.
There are some media reports that EC has taken cognizance of my complaints for which I am very thankful. I hope EC would not allow Centre to increase gas price”.
The AAP leader had termed the Centre’s decision to increase the price of natural gas from April 1 as a clear violation of the model code of conduct and had written to Chief Election Commissioner V Sampath about it.
“The people of this country should decide themselves as to whom they would vote for in Lok Sabha elections. If UPA or BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi comes to power, the gas price would increase manifold. And, this is only doing to benefit Mukesh Ambani,” he alleged.
“We will have to prevent Modi and Congress from coming to power if we have to make India a corruption-free country. Both have worked to ‘rob’ people of this country,” he alleged.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
Kejriwal claimed no development has been done in Gujarat by the Modi-led Government.
“I have gone there (Gujarat) and found no development. Modi is fooling people on the issue of development,” Kejriwal claimed.
Kejriwal’s roadshow will pass through different parts of Faridabad like Chandawali, Dayalpur, Chaynsa, Mohna and Alawalpur and end at Nuh tonight.
The roadshow is scheduled to enter Gurgaon, from where AAP leader Yogendra Yadav is contesting elections, Sunday afternoon and will continue through various areas.