Terming the completion of one year of the Delhi government as “Black Day”, state BJP Sunday staged a protest against the AAP dispensation saying Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has failed to deliver on his poll promises.
The protest was held about 50 meters away from the NDMC Convention Centre, the venue where the Kejriwal government was celebrating its one year in office.
Holding placards — “Har Roz Naya Bawal, Ek Saal Kejriwal” — the party activists also shouted slogans against the AAP government.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
BJP leaders including Satish Upadhayay, R P Singh, Tarun Chugh, Udit Raj and Maheish Girri, also released black balloons as a mark of protest.
Addressing the gathering, Chugh, said the AAP government has not fulfilled even a single poll promises it made to the people of Delhi.
Listing the failures of Kejriwal government, he said the party had assured it would install CCTV cameras across the city but nothing has happened.
Even the promise made to women about deployment of marshals has not been fulfilled, he added.
Referring to the raging JNU row, he said this is not a political issue but related to the nation, and Kejriwal should shun playing politics on it.