Taking his battle against Union Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily to his constituency, Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday accused him of having joined hands with RIL chief Mukesh Ambani and asked people to reject him in the Lok Sabha polls.
Addressing a rally after his roadshow here from where Moily is seeking re-election, Kejriwal alleged that he had caused huge loss to the country and electing him again would pave the way for more loss to the nation.
Moily had also failed to develop Chikkaballapur constituency, alleged Kejriwal, who has been targetting him persistently on the issue of gas pricing.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
AAP, which is aiming big contesting all the 28 Lok Sabha seats in Karnataka, has fielded former Inspector General of Police of CRPF, K Arkesh, known for his pro-active role in softening up forest brigand Veerappan during the abduction and later release of thespian late Rajkumar in 2000.
As Chief Minister of Delhi, Kejriwal had opened a new front ordering filing of an FIR against Moily, former minister Murli Deora and Mukesh Ambani for alleged collusion in the hike in prices of natural gas from KG basin.
Asking the Centre to put on hold the decision to hike price of gas, to be implemented from April 1, he had directed Anti Corruption Branch of his government to file a criminal case under the Prevention of Corruption Act.
Moily had then attacked Kejriwal as “ignorant”, saying he did not know how government functions. He had said fixing of price of petroleum products is done as per expert advice. In his speech today, Kejriwal continued his tirade against BJP’s prime minsterial candidate Narendra Modi.
Kejriwal said the poor and common man’s problems of Gujarat were not being focused on and only business magnates were getting attention.