Taking his battle against Union Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily to his constituency, Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday accused him of having joined hands with RIL chief Mukesh Ambani and asked people to reject him in the Lok Sabha polls.
Addressing a rally after his roadshow here from where Moily is seeking re-election, Kejriwal alleged that he had caused huge loss to the country and electing him again would pave the way for more loss to the nation.
Moily had also failed to develop Chikkaballapur constituency, alleged Kejriwal, who has been targetting him persistently on the issue of gas pricing.
AAP, which is aiming big contesting all the 28 Lok Sabha seats in Karnataka, has fielded former Inspector General of Police of CRPF, K Arkesh, known for his pro-active role in softening up forest brigand Veerappan during the abduction and later release of thespian late Rajkumar in 2000.
As Chief Minister of Delhi, Kejriwal had opened a new front ordering filing of an FIR against Moily, former minister Murli Deora and Mukesh Ambani for alleged collusion in the hike in prices of natural gas from KG basin.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Asking the Centre to put on hold the decision to hike price of gas, to be implemented from April 1, he had directed Anti Corruption Branch of his government to file a criminal case under the Prevention of Corruption Act.
Moily had then attacked Kejriwal as “ignorant”, saying he did not know how government functions. He had said fixing of price of petroleum products is done as per expert advice. In his speech today, Kejriwal continued his tirade against BJP’s prime minsterial candidate Narendra Modi.
Kejriwal said the poor and common man’s problems of Gujarat were not being focused on and only business magnates were getting attention.