Arrest warrants were on Wednesday issued by a local court against former Bihar minister and BJP leader Giriraj Singh for his inflammatory speech during a poll meet in the district.
Sub-divisional Judicial Magistrate Amit Sekhar issued the warrants against Singh for his alleged remarks that people who do not vote for Narendra Modi will have to find a place in Pakistan.
Singh is facing charges under IPC sections 153 A (promoting enmity between classes), 295 A (maliciously insulting religion or religious beliefs of any class) and 298 (uttering any word or making any sound in the hearing or making any gesture, or placing any object in the sight of any person, with intention to wound his religious feelings).
He is also facing charges under the People’s Representation Act lodged by the Bokaro police in the FIR against him on April 21 for his alleged inflammatory speech during an election meeting at a place under Harla police station in the district on April 18.
Singh is also facing another FIR lodged by the Deogarh district police on the same charges.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More