Andhra Pradesh BJP on Saturday said that it is ready to forge a poll alliance with “like-minded” parties in the state for the upcoming polls.
“BJP is ready to form an alliance with any party which accepts Narendra Modi as our prime ministerial candidate,” party state unit president Dr K Haribabu told reporters today.
There will be reasonable sharing of seats based on the strength among the alliance parties, he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He welcomed the decision of the Lok Satta Party and Jana Sena to support BJP.
A grand alliance of BJP, TDP, Lok Satta and just launched Jana Sena Party of actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan appears to be a possibility for the Lok Sabha and Assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh.
Lok Satta Party of bureaucrat-turned-politician Jayaprakash Narayan announced that his party is ready to consider “strategic alliances and tactical adjustments” with other parties without compromising on its core values.
BJP and TDP are already in talks to sew up an electoral alliance, while the former received a huge boost with Pawan endorsing the candidature of Modi for the Prime Minister’s post.
According to Haribabu, announcement about the alliance will be made within the next few days.