The posters, appearing at three places in the city, also draw a parallel between self-styled godman Asaram and AAP and alleged graft by “anti-national AAP” in distributing party tickets.
“Savdhan India…AAP Mission 2014…Stop Modi to get 272 plus… Unstable government of India,” reads one of the posters bearing Kejriwal’s caricature.
“Policy and intentions of AAP are both corrupt…Kejriwal ji used to say that we have come to change the politics, but today he himself is changed,” another poster claimed.
“Be alert India… Asaram and AAP are similar..Asaram had misguided bhaktas (devotees)…AAP has misguided deshbhaktas (patriots),” alleged another poster displaying images of Kejriwal and Asaram, who is an accused in a rape case.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Gujarat unit AAP convenor Sukhdev Patel has alleged involvement of “big” political parties in putting up such posters.
“This is the pre-calculated agenda of big political parties who want to gather votes by increasing frenzy among the masses,” Patel claimed.
He said police and Election Commission should have taken action against similar anti-AAP posters appearing in the city last month.
When asked if putting up posters was the handiwork of AAP dissidents, Patel said, “Nobody is dissident in AAP…They must be those persons who do not have guts to ask for votes in the name of development”.
Patel said the party will report this issue to the city police commissioner and the election commission.
While two posters have surfaced in Ahmedabad (West) constituency, another in Gandhinagar constituency.