Hoardings against AAP leaders including Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal have sprouted across Amethi ahead of the party’s ‘Jan Vishwas’ rally tomorrow, prompting it to demand additional security.
Posters and hoardings have been put up by Rashtriya Rashtravadi Party at several places accusing the top three leaders of Aam Admi Party — Kejriwal, Manish Sisodiya and Kumar Vishwas — of being “anti-national”.
Local district convenor of AAP, Hanuman Singh along with 20 others on Saturday met district magistrate Jagatraj Tewari to demand additional security for the rally at the Ramlila Ground which would be addressed by Vishwas, expected to contest on the seat against Congress sitting MP, Rahul Gandhi.
In its memorandum, AAP expressed its apprehension that some political parties might try to disrupt the rally and violate peace and order.
On contacting Rashtriya Rashtravadi Party chief Prakash Chandra, he alleged that the body of AAP worker Santosh Koli in Noida was wrapped in the Indian tricolour on August 7 last year which amounts to showing disrespect to the national flag.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He added that a petition against it has also been filed in the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court.
Chandra said that his party would oppose all those responsible for such an “anti-national” act and indicated that tomorrow’s rally would also be opposed.