The development took place late in the evening when AAP leader Mayank Gandhi tweeted that both Anjali and Preeti are back.
Anjali & Preeti are back!!! Volunteers were highly motivated & it seemed we are back to the earlier Josh!
— Mayank Gandhi (AAP) (@mayankgandhi04) June 5, 2014
While in a note addressed to few of her party associates late on Wednesday evening, Damania spoke about ending her association with the AAP, national executive member Mayank Gandhi only confirmed that both her and Menon have stepped down from their leadership positions in the state executive committee .
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Interestingly, on Thursday morning Mayank tweeted, “Anjali is a great asset to the nation. We must convince her to continue to lead Maharashtra AAP.”