Hitting out at the Congress, BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi Sunday resolved to bring “black money” stashed in foreign banks back and gift it to honest tax payers. It’s poor tax payers’ money looted by Congress leaders and stashed outside the country, he alleged.
Modi, in a reference to “zeher-ki-kheti” comment by Congress president Sonia Gandhi against him, said Andhra is burning because Congress sowed seeds of poison to divide the state.
“Madam Soniaji, zehar ki kheti to aap karte ho, hum to pyaar ki kheti karte hain. Example is Andhra Pradesh..aaj vahan kya aag lagi hui hai?” Recalling creation of Chhattisgarh,Jharkhand and Uttarakhand during NDA rule, he said people celebrated after the division but Andhra’s division was creating hatred between people of the two proposed states.
Addressing a rally at Sujanpur in former CM Prem Kumar Dhumal’s home district, Modi said only people like him (having no family bondage) can fight corruption not those perpetuating dynastic rule. “Mere na koyee aage hai, na peechhe. Agar bhrastachar karunga to kiske liye. (I have no family bondage. For whom should I be corrupt?),” he said.
Hitting out against CM Virbhadra Singh, Modi said money does not grow on trees but in Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister (Virbhadra ) has apple trees growing money. “Your own Chief Minister became 14 times richer after earning money from trees. It’s not me, his (Virbhadra)’s affidavit says so,” Modi said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Modi said his aim is to form government with development, freeing the country from corruption, jobs for youths, checking prices and providing shelter to all as agenda.