Hitting out at the Congress, BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi Sunday resolved to bring “black money” stashed in foreign banks back and gift it to honest tax payers. It’s poor tax payers’ money looted by Congress leaders and stashed outside the country, he alleged.
Modi, in a reference to “zeher-ki-kheti” comment by Congress president Sonia Gandhi against him, said Andhra is burning because Congress sowed seeds of poison to divide the state.
“Madam Soniaji, zehar ki kheti to aap karte ho, hum to pyaar ki kheti karte hain. Example is Andhra Pradesh..aaj vahan kya aag lagi hui hai?” Recalling creation of Chhattisgarh,Jharkhand and Uttarakhand during NDA rule, he said people celebrated after the division but Andhra’s division was creating hatred between people of the two proposed states.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Addressing a rally at Sujanpur in former CM Prem Kumar Dhumal’s home district, Modi said only people like him (having no family bondage) can fight corruption not those perpetuating dynastic rule. “Mere na koyee aage hai, na peechhe. Agar bhrastachar karunga to kiske liye. (I have no family bondage. For whom should I be corrupt?),” he said.
Hitting out against CM Virbhadra Singh, Modi said money does not grow on trees but in Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister (Virbhadra ) has apple trees growing money. “Your own Chief Minister became 14 times richer after earning money from trees. It’s not me, his (Virbhadra)’s affidavit says so,” Modi said.
Modi said his aim is to form government with development, freeing the country from corruption, jobs for youths, checking prices and providing shelter to all as agenda.