Samajwadi Party (SP) president Mulayam Singh Yadav claimed that BJP’s UP incharge Amit Shah will destroy the secular fabric of Uttar Pradesh. He also stated to fight against Amit Shah’s divisive policies.
Mulayam was speaking to newsmen at party office during the joining of BJP’s former union minister of state Ashok Pradhan and former BJP MLA Prem Prakash Tiwari alias Jippy Tiwari of Dumariaganj who had left BJP to join SP on Tuesday. Mulayam also appointed Pradhan as national general secretary of the party.
“It is unfortunate that people like Amit Shah are in politics and are incharge of UP. Our state is land of Ram, Krishna, Budhdha, Jai Prakash, Lohia, Acharya Narendra Devand Atal Bihari Vajpayee. What ever people like Amit Shah are doing, we will fight against him along with Ashok Pradhan,” Mulayam stated responding to a querry about arresting of Shah. Presently two cases have been lodged against Shah at Bijnor and Shamli by district administration over his statements.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Amit Shah will ruin the secular fabric of UP, sab naash kar dega,” Mulayam stated. He also suggested to collect the history of Shah. “He is the same fellow when Gujarat riots took place, he was the home minister,” Mulayam stated.
Earlier, Ashok Pradhan, a four term MP, former national secretary and former union minister of state during Atal Bihari Vajpayee led NDA regime joined SP. Pradhan is considered a bete noire of Kalyan Singh in BJP. Pradhan had been denied ticket by BJP. “One person (Kalyan Singh) who had left BJP several times and used abusive language against Atal Bihari Vajpayee, one who had sweared to wipe off BJP has been reinducted and he has started groupism. Senior leaders like Advani, Jaswant Singh, M M Joshi etc are being sidelined in BJP,” Pradhan stated. He also blamed the BJP for selling tickets and has thus reached on the verge of destruction.
“Several groups are engaged in capturing BJP and are internally fighting with each other. For them they want to capture power at any cost. It is not my grievance only but several senior leaders are feeling the same pain,” he stated. Pradhan also denied seeking ticket from SP claiming that he would have joined the party one month before if he was interested in contesting the elections. Pradhan has served as MP from Khurja seat between 1996-2004. He was also union minister of state and held departments as consumer affairs, food and public distribution (2001-2002), labour (2002-2003), human resource development (2003) and communications and information technology (2003-2004).
Pradhan also condemned the statement of Amit Shah for dismissal of UP government if Modi comes to power. “It shows his mentality. How can you dismiss UP government which is democratically elected government ? Like this all state governments in the country will be dismissed,” he stated.
Welcoming Pradhan, Mulayam stated that he had relations with him for quite some time. “We were in touch despite being in different parties. We never crossed each other’s work, SP will gain a lot during elections due to the joining of Pradhan. There is no new and old leader in SP and we give respect to all,” Mulayam stated.
Mulayam also stated that BJP is finding it difficult to manage the party after Atal’s illness. “Advani has been sidelined and there is a rush to capture power. Several people have joined SP from BJP,” he stated.