Samajwadi Party (SP) president Mulayam Singh Yadav claimed that BJP’s UP incharge Amit Shah will destroy the secular fabric of Uttar Pradesh. He also stated to fight against Amit Shah’s divisive policies.
Mulayam was speaking to newsmen at party office during the joining of BJP’s former union minister of state Ashok Pradhan and former BJP MLA Prem Prakash Tiwari alias Jippy Tiwari of Dumariaganj who had left BJP to join SP on Tuesday. Mulayam also appointed Pradhan as national general secretary of the party.
“It is unfortunate that people like Amit Shah are in politics and are incharge of UP. Our state is land of Ram, Krishna, Budhdha, Jai Prakash, Lohia, Acharya Narendra Devand Atal Bihari Vajpayee. What ever people like Amit Shah are doing, we will fight against him along with Ashok Pradhan,” Mulayam stated responding to a querry about arresting of Shah. Presently two cases have been lodged against Shah at Bijnor and Shamli by district administration over his statements.
“Amit Shah will ruin the secular fabric of UP, sab naash kar dega,” Mulayam stated. He also suggested to collect the history of Shah. “He is the same fellow when Gujarat riots took place, he was the home minister,” Mulayam stated.
Earlier, Ashok Pradhan, a four term MP, former national secretary and former union minister of state during Atal Bihari Vajpayee led NDA regime joined SP. Pradhan is considered a bete noire of Kalyan Singh in BJP. Pradhan had been denied ticket by BJP. “One person (Kalyan Singh) who had left BJP several times and used abusive language against Atal Bihari Vajpayee, one who had sweared to wipe off BJP has been reinducted and he has started groupism. Senior leaders like Advani, Jaswant Singh, M M Joshi etc are being sidelined in BJP,” Pradhan stated. He also blamed the BJP for selling tickets and has thus reached on the verge of destruction.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Several groups are engaged in capturing BJP and are internally fighting with each other. For them they want to capture power at any cost. It is not my grievance only but several senior leaders are feeling the same pain,” he stated. Pradhan also denied seeking ticket from SP claiming that he would have joined the party one month before if he was interested in contesting the elections. Pradhan has served as MP from Khurja seat between 1996-2004. He was also union minister of state and held departments as consumer affairs, food and public distribution (2001-2002), labour (2002-2003), human resource development (2003) and communications and information technology (2003-2004).
Pradhan also condemned the statement of Amit Shah for dismissal of UP government if Modi comes to power. “It shows his mentality. How can you dismiss UP government which is democratically elected government ? Like this all state governments in the country will be dismissed,” he stated.
Welcoming Pradhan, Mulayam stated that he had relations with him for quite some time. “We were in touch despite being in different parties. We never crossed each other’s work, SP will gain a lot during elections due to the joining of Pradhan. There is no new and old leader in SP and we give respect to all,” Mulayam stated.
Mulayam also stated that BJP is finding it difficult to manage the party after Atal’s illness. “Advani has been sidelined and there is a rush to capture power. Several people have joined SP from BJP,” he stated.