Amid talk of leadership change in the BJP after government formation, party president Rajnath Singh on Wednesday met RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and other top Sangh leaders. Rajnath, who is now the Home Minister, spent some time with Bhagwat and discussed who will take over from him as the BJP chief and other changes in the party after government formation.
The names of party general secretaries JP Nadda, Amit Shah and Arun Mathur are doing the rounds for replacing Rajnath as BJP president, with Nadda currently said to be leading the race. After meeting with Bhagwat, Rajnath met the Prime Minister and shared the discussion held with RSS leaders with Narendra Modi.
RSS pointsman for BJP Suresh Soni was also present during the discussion between Bhagwat and Rajanth. Rajnath is expected to step down from the post of party president as he is now part of the BJP-led NDA Government. The BJP is likely to see a lot of changes in the party as most of its leaders have joined the government.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen