After his alleged hate speeches, senior Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan Friday said Sanjay Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi were punished by Allah for “forcible” sterilization during the Emergency and ‘shilanyas’ at the disputed site in Ayodhya.
“Rajiv Gandhi had ordered opening of the gates of Babri Masjid while Sanjay Gandhi carried out vasectomy programme forcefully and both got punishment from Allah (God),” Khan told election rallies here.
Sanjay Gandhi died in an air crash in Delhi in 1980 while Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated near Chennai on May 21, 1991.
Taking a jibe at BJP prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi acknowledgement of his marriage, he said “the person who could not be with his wife how can he be with the country”.
Khan said division of Muslim votes will be “fatal” for the minority community.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“If your votes get divided, it will be fatal for you. This election is not just an election but a war which we have to win against fascist forces,” he said.