Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today launched a slew of initiatives for projects worth Rs 1,078 crore. During the launch, he alleged that some forces were conspiring to reject the works of the SP regime and said they would be given a befitting reply.
Akhilesh laid the foundation stone of projects worth Rs 1,078 crore here and health centres at a cost of Rs 74 crore. He also launched a mobile phone scheme for Asha bahus, auxiliary nurse midwifes and in-charge health officers and distributed cell phones to 27 health staff.
Appreciating the health, medical and family welfare department, Akhilesh said it has made remarkable progress in redressing the problems and grievances within short tenure of the government. Stating that health and education were two parameters of development of a state and country, he said 500 seats were added in MBBS course in the state and 108 Samajwadi ambulance was started.
He also said that measures were being taken to set up cancer institute and the IT city. Akhilesh said schemes were being formulated and implemented for the welfare and upliftment of farmers, workers, minorities and women too.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched