Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today launched a slew of initiatives for projects worth Rs 1,078 crore. During the launch, he alleged that some forces were conspiring to reject the works of the SP regime and said they would be given a befitting reply.
Akhilesh laid the foundation stone of projects worth Rs 1,078 crore here and health centres at a cost of Rs 74 crore. He also launched a mobile phone scheme for Asha bahus, auxiliary nurse midwifes and in-charge health officers and distributed cell phones to 27 health staff.
Appreciating the health, medical and family welfare department, Akhilesh said it has made remarkable progress in redressing the problems and grievances within short tenure of the government. Stating that health and education were two parameters of development of a state and country, he said 500 seats were added in MBBS course in the state and 108 Samajwadi ambulance was started.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He also said that measures were being taken to set up cancer institute and the IT city. Akhilesh said schemes were being formulated and implemented for the welfare and upliftment of farmers, workers, minorities and women too.