Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today hit back at Narendra Modi for the “56-inch chest” remark alluding to his father and SP supremo Mulayam Singh, saying the BJP prime ministerial candidate is the “biggest liar” with a “56-inch belly”.
“He is the biggest liar in the world. His campaign is based on lies.. he does not have a 56-inch chest but a 56-inch belly,” Yadav said while addressing an election rally at Kaiserganj.
“In politics what is needed is a big heart not a big chest,” he added.
Modi while addressing a rally in Gorakhpur on January 23 had said, “Netaji (Mulayam), do you know the meaning of converting UP to Gujarat? It means 24-hour electricity in every village and street. You cannot do it. It requires 56-inch chest”.
Yadav said that the Gujarat model propagated and highlighted by Modi was “nothing but a lie”, adding that “its a model of dividing India by RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Attacking BSP, Yadav said that previous government had spent thousands of crores in construction of parks and memorials and left losses to the tune of Rs 35 thousand crores to the state exchequer.
“I used to call her ‘buaji’ (paternal aunty). When people older than me call her behenji, I call her buaji”, he said.
Yadav reiterated that Third Front will form the next government at the Centre and Mulayam Singh Yadav will lead it.