Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today hit back at Narendra Modi for the “56-inch chest” remark alluding to his father and SP supremo Mulayam Singh, saying the BJP prime ministerial candidate is the “biggest liar” with a “56-inch belly”.
“He is the biggest liar in the world. His campaign is based on lies.. he does not have a 56-inch chest but a 56-inch belly,” Yadav said while addressing an election rally at Kaiserganj.
“In politics what is needed is a big heart not a big chest,” he added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Modi while addressing a rally in Gorakhpur on January 23 had said, “Netaji (Mulayam), do you know the meaning of converting UP to Gujarat? It means 24-hour electricity in every village and street. You cannot do it. It requires 56-inch chest”.
Yadav said that the Gujarat model propagated and highlighted by Modi was “nothing but a lie”, adding that “its a model of dividing India by RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal”.
Attacking BSP, Yadav said that previous government had spent thousands of crores in construction of parks and memorials and left losses to the tune of Rs 35 thousand crores to the state exchequer.
“I used to call her ‘buaji’ (paternal aunty). When people older than me call her behenji, I call her buaji”, he said.
Yadav reiterated that Third Front will form the next government at the Centre and Mulayam Singh Yadav will lead it.