Singh is believed to have discussed party strategy keeping in view the last phase of polling on Monday and counting of votes on May 16.
Top RSS leaders Bhaiyaji Joshi, who is second-in-command in RSS after Mohan Bhagwat, and RSS points man in dealing with BJP Suresh Soni were part of the deliberations with the BJP president.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The three leaders held a closed-door meeting at the RSS office at Jhandewalan here to also discuss the post poll scenario, sources said.
The BJP’s Prime Ministerial nominee had held a meeting with Bhagwat after the end of the campaigning yesterday to review the electioneering.
Modi, who was campaigning in Uttar Pradesh, landed in Delhi after electioneering in the nine-phased Lok Sabha polls drew to a close and went to meet former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
“After addressing final campaign rally came to seek Atalji’s blessings. Had met him when campaign started. Its always special to meet him,” the Gujarat Chief Minister had tweeted yesterday.
The last phase of polling will take place tomorrow, including in Varanasi from where Modi is contesting.