With the Uttar Pradesh government facing criticism over law and order situation and power scenario in the state, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday said action will be taken against both criminals and lax administrative and police officials.
Akilesh also promised that power and law and order situation in the state would soon be improved.
“Power scenario and law and order situation would be checked soon…Stern action would be taken against those committing crimes, besides lax administrative and police officials would also be taken to task”, Akhilesh told reporters here.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The chief minister also launched plantation programme by planting a ‘peepal’ sapling on a 450-acre land of the forest department in Rausa village here on the occasion of World Environment Day.
Addressing a gathering he said that his party has always paid attention to the environment.
“SP has undertaken plantation drives and also worked towards conserving rivers”, Akhileh said adding that a Janeshwar Misra Udyan has come up in Lucknow on 400 acres.
Reiterating his association with Kannauj which he had earlier represented in Parliament, Akhilesh referring to the thin victory margin of his wife Dimple Yadav in the recent Lok Sabha elections, asked as to why the people here are not happy with them.
We have done lot of work for the people here but why is the situation like this…This is hard to understand, he said.
The chief minister also inaugurated buildings of SP office, SP residence and a Mahila thana on the occasion.