With the Uttar Pradesh government facing criticism over law and order situation and power scenario in the state, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday said action will be taken against both criminals and lax administrative and police officials.
Akilesh also promised that power and law and order situation in the state would soon be improved.
“Power scenario and law and order situation would be checked soon…Stern action would be taken against those committing crimes, besides lax administrative and police officials would also be taken to task”, Akhilesh told reporters here.
The chief minister also launched plantation programme by planting a ‘peepal’ sapling on a 450-acre land of the forest department in Rausa village here on the occasion of World Environment Day.
Addressing a gathering he said that his party has always paid attention to the environment.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“SP has undertaken plantation drives and also worked towards conserving rivers”, Akhileh said adding that a Janeshwar Misra Udyan has come up in Lucknow on 400 acres.
Reiterating his association with Kannauj which he had earlier represented in Parliament, Akhilesh referring to the thin victory margin of his wife Dimple Yadav in the recent Lok Sabha elections, asked as to why the people here are not happy with them.
We have done lot of work for the people here but why is the situation like this…This is hard to understand, he said.
The chief minister also inaugurated buildings of SP office, SP residence and a Mahila thana on the occasion.