Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Amethi Lok Sabha constituency Kumar Vishwas, who is pitted against incumbent Congress MP Rahul Gandhi and BJP’s Smriti Irani, on Wednesday filed his nomination papers from here.
Besides Kumar, BSP leader Dharmendra Pratap Singh, Trinamool Congress nominee Chhaya Singh and other Independent candidates also filed their nomination papers from the Gandhi family’s pocket burrow Amethi seat.
Talking to reporters after filing nomination papers here, Kumar alleged that the Gandhi scion, who has occupied this parliamentary seat for the last ten years, did nothing but “emotionally blackmail” innocent people of the constituency through his “agents”.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Confident about his victory in the Lok Sabha elections, Kumar claimed that people of Amethi have taken a decision to defeat Rahul and finish the Gandhi dynastic rule.