Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Amethi Lok Sabha constituency Kumar Vishwas, who is pitted against incumbent Congress MP Rahul Gandhi and BJP’s Smriti Irani, on Wednesday filed his nomination papers from here.
Besides Kumar, BSP leader Dharmendra Pratap Singh, Trinamool Congress nominee Chhaya Singh and other Independent candidates also filed their nomination papers from the Gandhi family’s pocket burrow Amethi seat.
Talking to reporters after filing nomination papers here, Kumar alleged that the Gandhi scion, who has occupied this parliamentary seat for the last ten years, did nothing but “emotionally blackmail” innocent people of the constituency through his “agents”.
Confident about his victory in the Lok Sabha elections, Kumar claimed that people of Amethi have taken a decision to defeat Rahul and finish the Gandhi dynastic rule.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016