Aam Aadmi Party candidate Ashish Khetan has declared Rs 1.34 crore as movable and immovable properties in his assets declaration affidavit filed with nomination paper on Thursday.
Khetan, who filed his nomination on Thursday from New Delhi constituency, has shown Rs 25.3 lakh as income in his last year’s income tax return even as his wife Christina Lydia Fernandes has declared Rs 3.3 lakh income for the last financial year.
Khetan holds a commercial plot in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh worth Rs 6 lakh and has a house in Noida Sector 128 which is worth Rs 70 lakh.
He has a liability of Rs 30 Lakh in home and car loans.
Khetan’s wife has Rs 33 lakh in movable assets including cash in hand, bank deposits, bonds and jewellery, but does not have any immovable property.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Another AAP candidate Anand Kumar, who is contesting election from North East constituency, has declared Rs 2.8 crore as his total assets, while his wife has Rs 7 lakh in her bank deposits and jewellery.
Kumar has declared Rs 17.2 lakh as income in his last year’s income tax return, while his wife’s income is shown as Rs 3.8 lakh.
Kumar has shown Rs 14.8 lakh is his cash and deposits. He owns a flat in Gurgaon worth Rs 1.5 crore whereas he has a share in a Varanasi property worth Rs 1.2 crore.
None of the two AAP candidates has any criminal case pending against them.