Aam Aadmi Party candidate Ashish Khetan has declared Rs 1.34 crore as movable and immovable properties in his assets declaration affidavit filed with nomination paper on Thursday.
Khetan, who filed his nomination on Thursday from New Delhi constituency, has shown Rs 25.3 lakh as income in his last year’s income tax return even as his wife Christina Lydia Fernandes has declared Rs 3.3 lakh income for the last financial year.
Khetan holds a commercial plot in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh worth Rs 6 lakh and has a house in Noida Sector 128 which is worth Rs 70 lakh.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
He has a liability of Rs 30 Lakh in home and car loans.
Khetan’s wife has Rs 33 lakh in movable assets including cash in hand, bank deposits, bonds and jewellery, but does not have any immovable property.
Another AAP candidate Anand Kumar, who is contesting election from North East constituency, has declared Rs 2.8 crore as his total assets, while his wife has Rs 7 lakh in her bank deposits and jewellery.
Kumar has declared Rs 17.2 lakh as income in his last year’s income tax return, while his wife’s income is shown as Rs 3.8 lakh.
Kumar has shown Rs 14.8 lakh is his cash and deposits. He owns a flat in Gurgaon worth Rs 1.5 crore whereas he has a share in a Varanasi property worth Rs 1.2 crore.
None of the two AAP candidates has any criminal case pending against them.