Taking a dig at Arvind Kejriwal, senior BJP leader Kalyan Singh today said Aam Aadmi Party will not win even a single seat in the Lok Sabha polls, but its leader was “dreaming” of becoming the Prime Minister.
“AAP is not going to get a single seat in the country, yet its leader Arvind Kejriwal is dreaming of becoming the Prime Minister like ‘Mungerilal’ (a fictional TV character popular for dreaming),” Kalyan Singh said at two election rallies in Aonla and Meerganj area here.
The former UP Chief Minister said though Congress described BJP as a communal party, its leader Sonia Gandhi meets Shahi Imam Ahmed Bukhari. “Now it is for the people of the country to decide as to who is communal”, he said. Stressing that there is a need for development which is not achieved through slogans, he said money is required for development, but it is going in the pockets of officials, ministers and capitalists.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Terming UPA government as “most corrupt”, Kalyan Singh said an amount Rs 384 lakh crore has been lost in scams out of which Rs 300 lakh crore is deposited in foreign banks. If BJP comes to power, this black money will be brought back and used in development of the country and the corrupt will be sent to jail and money be realised from them.
He said SP, Congress and BSP were befooling Muslims by making fake promises of quota.