AAP would mainly concentrate on three Lok Sabha constituencies including Nilgiris, where former union minister A Raja is contesting on DMK ticket, out of the 20 seats it was contesting in the April 20 polls, party Tamil Nadu convenor, David Arunkumar said on Sunday.
The main reason for focussing these seats –Nilgiris, Central Chennai, where former minister Dayanidhi Maran is fielded and Shivaganga, where union Finance Minister P Chidambaram’s son Karti Chidambaram son is contesting, was to expose their alleged role in the 2G spectrum and Telecom scam, Arunkumar told reporters here.
These three leaders were ‘considered as the symbol of corruption’ due to the huge scams, Arunkumar said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
AAP was making efforts to garner the votes of first-time voters and also students, he said, adding a separate manifesto would be released for Tamil Nadu.
Arunkumar also said that a separate manifesto, with the details of omissions and commissions of Raja and his failures in the constituency, would be released for the Nilgiris.