AAP would mainly concentrate on three Lok Sabha constituencies including Nilgiris, where former union minister A Raja is contesting on DMK ticket, out of the 20 seats it was contesting in the April 20 polls, party Tamil Nadu convenor, David Arunkumar said on Sunday.
The main reason for focussing these seats –Nilgiris, Central Chennai, where former minister Dayanidhi Maran is fielded and Shivaganga, where union Finance Minister P Chidambaram’s son Karti Chidambaram son is contesting, was to expose their alleged role in the 2G spectrum and Telecom scam, Arunkumar told reporters here.
These three leaders were ‘considered as the symbol of corruption’ due to the huge scams, Arunkumar said.
AAP was making efforts to garner the votes of first-time voters and also students, he said, adding a separate manifesto would be released for Tamil Nadu.
Arunkumar also said that a separate manifesto, with the details of omissions and commissions of Raja and his failures in the constituency, would be released for the Nilgiris.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review