The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday rejected the offer of Prakash Ambedkar-led Maharashtra Democratic Front (MDF) for a potential alliance. The MDF had sent a letter to AAP on March 6 regarding the alliance.
AAP communicated to Ambedkar that its policy at the national level is against entering into alliance or understanding with any party. “AAP is of the view that Sena-BJP, Congress-NCP and MNS need to be opposed. AAP has completed the process of announcement of its candidates for the Lok Sabha polls. But, it is possible that the party could decide not to contest the Akola seat,” AAP said in its reply, a copy of which was made available to the media.
Meanwhile, MPCC president Manikrao Thakre said that Congress has offered Akola to Ambedkar, to which he is yet to respond. “We have written to Ambedkar offering him the Akola constituency with our support and are awaiting his response,” he added.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing