Aam Aadmi Party candidate for Nagpur Lok Sabha seat Anjali Damania has a immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 and liabilities of around Rs 14 lakh.
Damania, contesting against former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and sitting Congress MP Vilas Muttemwar, on Saturday filed her nomination papers for the April 10 polls.
Damania, convenor of the AAP’s Maharashtra unit, has Rs 25,000 cash-in-hand, besides bank deposits of Rs 3,19,558, as per the declaration made by her.
Her assets comprise jewellery, furniture, fixtures etc. are valued at Rs 1,35,14,580, the affidavit said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
While her immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 that of her husband Ansh Damania’s stood at Rs 10,13,75,000, it said.
According to Damania, her movable property is valued at Rs 1,35,14,580 and liability stood at Rs 13,99,670.