Aam Aadmi Party candidate for Nagpur Lok Sabha seat Anjali Damania has a immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 and liabilities of around Rs 14 lakh.
Damania, contesting against former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and sitting Congress MP Vilas Muttemwar, on Saturday filed her nomination papers for the April 10 polls.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Damania, convenor of the AAP’s Maharashtra unit, has Rs 25,000 cash-in-hand, besides bank deposits of Rs 3,19,558, as per the declaration made by her.
Her assets comprise jewellery, furniture, fixtures etc. are valued at Rs 1,35,14,580, the affidavit said.
While her immovable property worth Rs 3,50,10,000 that of her husband Ansh Damania’s stood at Rs 10,13,75,000, it said.
According to Damania, her movable property is valued at Rs 1,35,14,580 and liability stood at Rs 13,99,670.