Condemning both the Congress and BJP leaders for playing “politics of religion”, the AAP in Rajasthan on Sunday moved the EC, appealing to ensure action against state’s Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje over her provocative remarks at a public meeting in Karauli district.
In a retort to Congress’ Saharanpur leader Imran Masood who threatened to chop Narendra Modi to pieces, Raje had said
the Lok Sabha results will clearly show who will be cut to size and who will be the winner.
On the Congress’ and the BJP’s anti-national and anti-democratic strategies, two public statements have surfaced; one by Congress MLA Imran Masood in Saharanpur, and another BJP CM Vasundhara Raje who warned “we will see who will be cut
into pieces after the elections”, AAP’s Media Coordinator Mulk Raj said in the party’s complaint sent to EC.
“We (AAP) would like to ask CM Vasundhara Raje, if she deserves to hold the office of the state even after resorting to such offensive remarks,” he said.
“For the last sixty years, Congress and BJP both have practiced the politics of religion based on the principles of divide and rule, and in election time these parties started polarizing the masses through hate speeches and provocative religious remarks,” Raj said in a statement here.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The country has witnessed violence on behest of such leaders in the past and the national integrity has been seriously affected, he said, adding that the EC shall take a strict and immediate action against such offenders.