AAP national spokesperson Shazia Ilmi on Saturday dismissed reports of any “wave” in favour of BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi and questionned the latter’s move to contest elections from two seats.
“If there is a wave in Modi’s favour, then why is he contesting from two seats? In contrast to this, AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal is fighting from only one seat”, Ilmi said referring to Modi’s candidature from Vadodara and Varanasi seats.
Ilmi contested from Ghaziabad seat in Uttar Pradesh against former Army chief V K Singh (BJP) and Congress leader Raj Babbar. Responding to a query on Kejriwal getting slapped by an auto driver in Delhi recently, Ilmi said “he (Kejriwal) paid the price for being honest”.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Taking a dig, Ilmi said “as big political leaders travel in helicopters only, there is no chance of they being slapped”.