Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas was today warned by Amethi district administration not to use national flag against norms failing which adequate action would be taken against him.
The warning has been issued by sub divisional magistrate R D Ram on a complaint by Congress leader Munna Singh that Vishwas was violating section 144 and using national flag during his campaign.
The SDM said the AAP leader has been warned and if another complaint was received, strict action would be taken.
Meanwhile, the district administration has banned a ‘kavi sammelan’ to be organised at Ramganj in which Vishwas was to be the chief guest.
Superintendent of Police Heera Lal said administration did not give permission for the kavi sammelan and adequate force has been deployed in the entire area to maintain peace.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
The AAP leader alleged that the event, though organised by traders, has been “banned at Congress’ behest”.
A defiant Vishwas said he would attend the sammelan and was ready to even go to jail.