Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas was today warned by Amethi district administration not to use national flag against norms failing which adequate action would be taken against him.
The warning has been issued by sub divisional magistrate R D Ram on a complaint by Congress leader Munna Singh that Vishwas was violating section 144 and using national flag during his campaign.
The SDM said the AAP leader has been warned and if another complaint was received, strict action would be taken.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Meanwhile, the district administration has banned a ‘kavi sammelan’ to be organised at Ramganj in which Vishwas was to be the chief guest.
Superintendent of Police Heera Lal said administration did not give permission for the kavi sammelan and adequate force has been deployed in the entire area to maintain peace.
The AAP leader alleged that the event, though organised by traders, has been “banned at Congress’ behest”.
A defiant Vishwas said he would attend the sammelan and was ready to even go to jail.