AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal was shown black flags by some local residents here as he kicked off his two-day Haryana roadshow from the city Saturday morning.
Kejriwal along with AAP candidate Purushotam Dagar of Faridabad Lok Sabha seat began his roadshow from Sector 37 market.
When Kejriwal along with his supporters reached Faridabad, some residents, who claimed that they did not support any political party, showed black flags to him and raised slogans against the Aam Aadmi Party.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Showing black flag to Kejriwal is nothing new in this country. Black flags are always shown by the opposition parties. Kejriwal is the only leader who can govern this country very well,” said a AAP supporter.
The former Delhi Chief Minister’s roadshow will pass through different parts of Faridabad and Gurgaon.
Kejriwal’s roadshow will pass through different parts of Faridabad like Chandawali, Dayalpur, Chaynsa, Mohna and Alawalpur and end at Nuh tonight.
The roadshow is scheduled to enter Gurgaon, from where AAP leader Yogendra Yadav is contesting elections, on Sunday afternoon and will continue through various areas.