- BJP poses five questions to AAP, Kejriwal says let’s debate
- In last leg, BJP goes back to Modi
- In Swachh Bharat times, BJP leaves a mess in Paharganj
- In Batla House, Muslim leader from Gujarat backs Modi, BJP
- Okhla’s election battle rests on what lies six feet under
- Lawyer files complaint against Kejriwal for ‘abetting bribery’
- Congress, BJP workers defect to AAP
Black flags greet Arvind Kejriwal during Faridabad roadshow, says it’s politically motivated
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal was shown black flags by some local residents here as he kicked off his two-day Haryana roadshow from the city Saturday morning.
Kejriwal along with AAP candidate Purushotam Dagar of Faridabad Lok Sabha seat began his roadshow from Sector 37 market.
When Kejriwal along with his supporters reached Faridabad, some residents, who claimed that they did not support any political party, showed black flags to him and raised slogans against the Aam Aadmi Party.
“Showing black flag to Kejriwal is nothing new in this country. Black flags are always shown by the opposition parties. Kejriwal is the only leader who can govern this country very well,” said a AAP supporter.
The former Delhi Chief Minister’s roadshow will pass through different parts of Faridabad and Gurgaon.
Kejriwal’s roadshow will pass through different parts of Faridabad like Chandawali, Dayalpur, Chaynsa, Mohna and Alawalpur and end at Nuh tonight.
The roadshow is scheduled to enter Gurgaon, from where AAP leader Yogendra Yadav is contesting elections, on Sunday afternoon and will continue through various areas.