The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday launched a tirade attack against the Bharatiya Janata Party saying BJP leaders including Narendra Modi and Arun Jaitley are hatching a plot to topple the government in Delhi.
Addressing the mediapersons, AAP leader Sanjay Singh said that BJP feels threatened by the growing popularity of Aam Aadmi Party. “Both Congress and BJP are conspiring against AAP. Both the parties are not protesting against the drug and sex racket, but they are writing about the Kejriwal government,” Singh said.
Hitting out at BJP leaders, AAP leader Sanjay Singh said: “Arun Jaitley is writing about the government but he did not write a blog on the drug and sex racket in the city. Modi, Jaitley and Harsh Vardhan are trying to create problems for AAP.”
The Party also announced of launching a ‘Poll Khol’ campaign in Delhi from tomorrow against the BJP and Congress.
The AAP leader defended the Khirki Extension raid saying that Somnath Bharti did what police didn’t. “No evidence of racism has been found in the midnight raid in south Delhi,” Singh claimed.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Another AAP leader Madan Lal alleged that BJP leaders offered him over Rs 20 crore. “A person close to Gujarat CM called me and said he will make me the chief minister of Delhi if I get nine people with me into BJP,” alleged Madan Lal.
Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP also took on BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as it said: “Modi is scared that AAP will stop his march to Delhi,” said AAP leader Ashutosh.