The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday launched a tirade attack against the Bharatiya Janata Party saying BJP leaders including Narendra Modi and Arun Jaitley are hatching a plot to topple the government in Delhi.
Addressing the mediapersons, AAP leader Sanjay Singh said that BJP feels threatened by the growing popularity of Aam Aadmi Party. “Both Congress and BJP are conspiring against AAP. Both the parties are not protesting against the drug and sex racket, but they are writing about the Kejriwal government,” Singh said.
Hitting out at BJP leaders, AAP leader Sanjay Singh said: “Arun Jaitley is writing about the government but he did not write a blog on the drug and sex racket in the city. Modi, Jaitley and Harsh Vardhan are trying to create problems for AAP.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Party also announced of launching a ‘Poll Khol’ campaign in Delhi from tomorrow against the BJP and Congress.
The AAP leader defended the Khirki Extension raid saying that Somnath Bharti did what police didn’t. “No evidence of racism has been found in the midnight raid in south Delhi,” Singh claimed.
Another AAP leader Madan Lal alleged that BJP leaders offered him over Rs 20 crore. “A person close to Gujarat CM called me and said he will make me the chief minister of Delhi if I get nine people with me into BJP,” alleged Madan Lal.
Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP also took on BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as it said: “Modi is scared that AAP will stop his march to Delhi,” said AAP leader Ashutosh.