Reiterating its stand, the Aam Aadmi Party on Monday asked the Election Commission to conduct repolling in a few booths of the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. The party has alleged rigging in a few booths.
“We submitted a scientific analysis of the polling station wise turnout data which established that there was a cluster of booths that recorded abnormally high turnout, upwards of 90 per cent or even 95 per cent, that these were concentrated in the areas where we had complained about rigging and that the dispersion of turnout did not follow normal statistical pattern in the three segments (Nuh, Firozpur-Zhirka and Punhana) of the constituency”, party leader and AAP candidate from Gurgaon Yogendra Yadav said in a letter to the Chief Election Commissioner V S Sampath.
“This statistical analysis suggests that rigging may have been more wide-spread that the 110 polling stations that we have mentioned in our original complaint,” Yadav said. Yadav said his party had complained about this on the polling day itself (10th April). It had given details of the nature of irregularity in 110 polling stations and provided audio-visual evidence to back up their claims.
“My party and I have demanded repolling in these 110 polling stations to ensure free and fair elections,” Yadav added, expressing disappointment that he was yet to get a formal response of his representation from the Commission.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More