Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Minister and BJP leader Kailash Vijaywargiya on Sunday termed Aam Aadmi Party as a “useless” entity and said the Arvind Kejriwal-led party will not have any impact in any Lok Sabha seat in upcoming elections.
“AAP has become a useless party in this country. I think it is not in a position to play a decisive role in any Lok Sabha seat across the country,” Vijaywargiya told reporters.
The BJP leader said the Delhi experiment was a case in point which showed that AAP is rudderless.
“AAP had got an opportunity to rule Delhi, but it ran away from the seat of power and now its leaders are not only misleading people of the country but are also attacking the very media which had made it big,” Vijaywargiya said.
Replying to a query, the minister said top BJP leaders should be given tickets to contest from safe seats. “Because even if these leaders are unable to devote much time in these constituencies, due to compulsion of campaigning in other parts of the country, local activists can do the spadework necessary to win elections for their leaders.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He said BJP workers, like their counterparts in Bhopal and Gandhinagar, have invited party patriarch LK Advani to contest from here.
Taking a dig at opposition leader Satyadev Katare over his statement that a number of BJP leaders are in touch with him for switching over to Congress, Vijaywargiya said, …Though his name is Satyadev, he rarely speaks the truth. Therefore he should be called Asatyadev Katare”.
Instead of commenting on BJP leaders, he shoud focus on handling his own house properly, the minister said.
He said seven-time MP and BJP veteran Sumitra Mahajan will win by a margin of over 3.5 lakh votes this time.