Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Minister and BJP leader Kailash Vijaywargiya on Sunday termed Aam Aadmi Party as a “useless” entity and said the Arvind Kejriwal-led party will not have any impact in any Lok Sabha seat in upcoming elections.
“AAP has become a useless party in this country. I think it is not in a position to play a decisive role in any Lok Sabha seat across the country,” Vijaywargiya told reporters.
The BJP leader said the Delhi experiment was a case in point which showed that AAP is rudderless.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“AAP had got an opportunity to rule Delhi, but it ran away from the seat of power and now its leaders are not only misleading people of the country but are also attacking the very media which had made it big,” Vijaywargiya said.
Replying to a query, the minister said top BJP leaders should be given tickets to contest from safe seats. “Because even if these leaders are unable to devote much time in these constituencies, due to compulsion of campaigning in other parts of the country, local activists can do the spadework necessary to win elections for their leaders.”
He said BJP workers, like their counterparts in Bhopal and Gandhinagar, have invited party patriarch LK Advani to contest from here.
Taking a dig at opposition leader Satyadev Katare over his statement that a number of BJP leaders are in touch with him for switching over to Congress, Vijaywargiya said, …Though his name is Satyadev, he rarely speaks the truth. Therefore he should be called Asatyadev Katare”.
Instead of commenting on BJP leaders, he shoud focus on handling his own house properly, the minister said.
He said seven-time MP and BJP veteran Sumitra Mahajan will win by a margin of over 3.5 lakh votes this time.