Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) today released its 12th list of candidates for 35 Lok Sabha seats across six states.
The party named eight candidates for Gujarat, two for Rajasthan, nine each in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, three in Punjab and four in Bihar. In Gujarat, the party has fielded Jayantilal Jethalal Mevada from Ahmdabad West, while Kanubhai Kalasariya will contest from Bhavnagar. Dr Prabhat Suman will be the AAP candidate for Muzaffarpur in Bihar, while Chaya Ratan will contest from Secundrabad in Andhra Pradesh.
With this list, the total number of candidates declared by AAP so has gone up to 385.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations