“In the last Delhi assembly elections, AAP managed to bag 28 seats since it misused the name of Anna Hazare’s anti- corruption movement and lied to the people. But, now AAP’s reality is out in the open and therefore, I will be surprised if it bagged even five to ten seats in the coming Lok Sabha polls,” Vardhan, who arrived here on a private visit, told reporters on Sunday.
After failing to present the Jan Lokpal Bill in the Delhi assembly, the AAP government resigned and President’s rule was imposed.
He claimed that if assembly polls were held in the coming days in Delhi, then the BJP would win more than 50 seats.
The BJP leader also denied Kejriwal’s charge that both the Congress and the BJP had joined hands to defeat the Jan Lokpal Bill in the Delhi state assembly.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Terming AAP as “anarchic,” Harsh Vardhan said that though Kejriwal ran a government for 49 days, the AAP failed to follow any formal and constitutional process or take necessary permissions.
Harsh Vardhan also alleged that the US’ Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) donates hefty amounts to AAP through the Ford Foundation in order to create instability and anarchy in the country.