Delhi BJP Chief Harsh Vardhan on Sunday said here that he would be surprised if Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) wins even five to ten seats in the coming Lok Sabha polls.
“In the last Delhi assembly elections, AAP managed to bag 28 seats since it misused the name of Anna Hazare’s anti- corruption movement and lied to the people. But, now AAP’s reality is out in the open and therefore, I will be surprised if it bagged even five to ten seats in the coming Lok Sabha polls,” Vardhan, who arrived here on a private visit, told reporters on Sunday.
After failing to present the Jan Lokpal Bill in the Delhi assembly, the AAP government resigned and President’s rule was imposed.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He claimed that if assembly polls were held in the coming days in Delhi, then the BJP would win more than 50 seats.
The BJP leader also denied Kejriwal’s charge that both the Congress and the BJP had joined hands to defeat the Jan Lokpal Bill in the Delhi state assembly.
Terming AAP as “anarchic,” Harsh Vardhan said that though Kejriwal ran a government for 49 days, the AAP failed to follow any formal and constitutional process or take necessary permissions.
Harsh Vardhan also alleged that the US’ Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) donates hefty amounts to AAP through the Ford Foundation in order to create instability and anarchy in the country.