“They (AAP) are keen to join hands with BJP, their situation is shaky and they have lost the public support,” Ramdev said addressing a press conference here.
Highlighting the role he is playing in enabling Narendra Modi become the country’s next Prime Minister, Ramdev claimed that even AAP was keen on joining hands with BJP.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
If he (Arvind Kejriwal) comes in favour of Modi, definitely, I am prepared to mediate,” he said when asked if he will mediate in case AAP or Kejriwal shows inclination to join hands with BJP.
Ramdev said he had earlier backed former Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on the issue of war against corruption as the AAP leader had set out to cleanse the system, but he regretted that now he has “lost his way”.
“But he deflected from his mission. Kejriwal raised issues, which Modi raises and for this I had given him the blessings. Now, I am advising him (Kejriwal) that don’t make excuses, don’t become a puppet in the hands of the Congress…,” he said.
Slamming the AAP, Ramdev said “till today AAP’s ideology, policies and their principles are not clear.”
“They are themselves confused whether they are Rightist, Leftist or Communist, nationalist or opportunist, what they are, they are not clear. We don’t know what their economic policies are, what are their views on foreign policy, agriculture policy, they are not getting time to think on this, as their single agenda is to finish Modi,” he said.
He said the poor people who had thought that Kejriwal will be their messiah for them and now they have been let down.