Arvind Kejriwal’s blue WagonR car has become the cynosure of all eyes here and AAP’s candidate from this constituency Navin Jaihind, who has been given the car by former Delhi Chief Minister, believes that the ‘humble’ car will boost his fortunes in the April 10 poll battle.
In his affidavit filed along with the nomination, Jaihind has mentioned cash in hand of Rs 1,000, a SBI bank deposit of about Rs 2,700 apart from two insurance policies, silver worth Rs 3,000 only.
He is also signatory in official AAP local bank account which has Rs 55,000, as per his declaration.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Kejriwal, who had extensively used the car during his campaign for Delhi Assembly polls as well as after coming to power, gave the car to Jaihind after learning that the social worker was facing difficulties in campaigning.
Pitted against two-time MP and Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda’s son Deepender Singh Hooda, Jaihind hopes the car would prove lucky for him. “I am confident that the car would prove lucky for me in the election,” said the 32-year-old AAP candidate, who belongs to a lower middle class family.
AAP workers said the car has been a “huge hit” in the constituency as young people flock to catch a glimpse everywhere.
“The car has proved lucky for Kejriwal. We are hoping that it will bring good luck to Jaihind also,” said an AAP worker.
Jaihind’s wife, employed as a campaigner in Greenpeace India, has total assets valued at Rs 2.6 lakh.
“Wherever Kejriwal’s car goes during campaigning, people, especially youths, take its photos and even click pictures with it,” said Mahesh Kaushik, an AAP worker.
He said people often discuss about the car also.
On March 31, two unidentified men allegedly damaged Arvind Kejriwal’s car. However, he was not in the car when the attack took place.