The Aam Aadmi Party on Saturday alleged that Congress workers attacked their campaign vehicle and also roughed up some party activists in Tikaria industrial area in Gauriganj in Amethi.
According to AAP spokesperson Pankaj Shukla, some Congress workers damaged their party’s campaign vehicle and beat up AAP activists near a petrol pump in Tikaria industrial area under Gauriganj police station.
SHO (Gauriganj) Ratan Singh said that he is looking into the matter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Reacting to the incident, AAP candidate from Amethi Kumar Vishwas said that Congress workers are “disappointed” with the election response and are now resorting to hooliganism.
“Congress has lost the election and in disappointment has come to gundagardi (hooliganism). I will go to Election Commission with my complaints,” Vishwas said.
He also alleged that “police is under heavy pressure (from Congress) and not cooperating with AAP even on ground.”
No Congress leader was available for comment on the incident.