- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Voters are not fools: Jaitley on Rahul's 'ullu' barb
- TDP miffed at BJP's 'weak' candidates for Andhra Pradesh state polls
- Amit Shah did not violate the model code: BJP
- From Nilekani vs Ananth to Misa vs Ram Kripal: Top 5 battles in phase 5
- Arun Jaitley
- Arvind Kejriwal
- Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari
- Palaniappan Chidambaram
- Parkash Singh Badal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Uddhav Thackeray
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Bahujan Samaj Party
- Janata Dal (United)
- Samajwadi Party
- Shiv Sena
- Trinamool Congress
- Left Parties
2014 General Elections: Tracking Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi was Monday in Orissa where he interacted with students and met the families of people killed in the boat accident in Hirakud reservoir in Sambalpur district.
He also attended district and block-level Congress committee meetings in Bhubaneswar.
During his interaction with students at Yuva Shakti Samvaad in Bhubaneswar, Rahul said he was working with representatives of the differently abled to enact legislation for their empowerment.
He also argued that debate in the education field should be about increasing the number of seats in colleges and not about reservation.
“If there was no shortage of seats in colleges, there would be no discussion on reservation. Discussion should be on increasing seats, not on reservation,” he said.