- Is BJP losing the plot in Delhi?
- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
2014 General Elections: Tracking Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi was Monday in Orissa where he interacted with students and met the families of people killed in the boat accident in Hirakud reservoir in Sambalpur district.
He also attended district and block-level Congress committee meetings in Bhubaneswar.
During his interaction with students at Yuva Shakti Samvaad in Bhubaneswar, Rahul said he was working with representatives of the differently abled to enact legislation for their empowerment.
He also argued that debate in the education field should be about increasing the number of seats in colleges and not about reservation.
“If there was no shortage of seats in colleges, there would be no discussion on reservation. Discussion should be on increasing seats, not on reservation,” he said.