- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Lalu loyalist Ram Kripal Yadav quits party posts over ticket row
- Not merged with BJP, still committed to secularism: Ramvilas Paswan
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
- Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari
- Palaniappan Chidambaram
- Parkash Singh Badal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Uddhav Thackeray
2014 General Elections: Tracking Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi was Monday in Orissa where he interacted with students and met the families of people killed in the boat accident in Hirakud reservoir in Sambalpur district.
He also attended district and block-level Congress committee meetings in Bhubaneswar.
During his interaction with students at Yuva Shakti Samvaad in Bhubaneswar, Rahul said he was working with representatives of the differently abled to enact legislation for their empowerment.
He also argued that debate in the education field should be about increasing the number of seats in colleges and not about reservation.
“If there was no shortage of seats in colleges, there would be no discussion on reservation. Discussion should be on increasing seats, not on reservation,” he said.