Rahul Gandhi was Monday in Orissa where he interacted with students and met the families of people killed in the boat accident in Hirakud reservoir in Sambalpur district.
He also attended district and block-level Congress committee meetings in Bhubaneswar.
During his interaction with students at Yuva Shakti Samvaad in Bhubaneswar, Rahul said he was working with representatives of the differently abled to enact legislation for their empowerment.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He also argued that debate in the education field should be about increasing the number of seats in colleges and not about reservation.
“If there was no shortage of seats in colleges, there would be no discussion on reservation. Discussion should be on increasing seats, not on reservation,” he said.