- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- FIR against Ramdas Kadam for inflammatory speech
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Ambedkar disliked Muslims: BJP’s pitch to lure Dalits in Agra
- Arun Jaitley
- Arvind Kejriwal
- Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari
- Palaniappan Chidambaram
- Parkash Singh Badal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Uddhav Thackeray
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Bahujan Samaj Party
- Janata Dal (United)
- Samajwadi Party
- Shiv Sena
- Trinamool Congress
- Left Parties
2014 General Elections: Tracking Narendra Modi
The BJP’s prime ministerial candidate inaugurated the party’s brand new headquarters at Koba village in Gandhinagar, with party patriarch L K Advani.
“In 2002, secular groups got together and tried to delay the elections claiming Modi would use the Godhra plank. I insisted I would fight on development.
Even In 2007, they would fight on Godhra and I on development. In 2012, I spoke of development and they spoke of ‘merchants of death’,” said Modi.
Advani lunched with senior ministers Anandi Patel and Nitin Patel while Modi, who left soon after the inauguration, will be in Delhi to meet BJP MPs from across the country.