The BJP’s prime ministerial candidate inaugurated the party’s brand new headquarters at Koba village in Gandhinagar, with party patriarch L K Advani.
“In 2002, secular groups got together and tried to delay the elections claiming Modi would use the Godhra plank. I insisted I would fight on development.
Even In 2007, they would fight on Godhra and I on development. In 2012, I spoke of development and they spoke of ‘merchants of death’,” said Modi.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Advani lunched with senior ministers Anandi Patel and Nitin Patel while Modi, who left soon after the inauguration, will be in Delhi to meet BJP MPs from across the country.