- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- Former DGP might contest against convicted MP in Palamu
- Indira Gandhi assassin's son joins BSP
- Third Jharkhand legislator joins Trinamool Congress before formation of state unit
- Major boost for Nitish Kumar as SJD(D) merges with JD(U)
- Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari
- Palaniappan Chidambaram
- Parkash Singh Badal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Uddhav Thackeray
2014 General Elections: Tracking Narendra Modi
The BJP’s prime ministerial candidate inaugurated the party’s brand new headquarters at Koba village in Gandhinagar, with party patriarch L K Advani.
“In 2002, secular groups got together and tried to delay the elections claiming Modi would use the Godhra plank. I insisted I would fight on development.
Even In 2007, they would fight on Godhra and I on development. In 2012, I spoke of development and they spoke of ‘merchants of death’,” said Modi.
Advani lunched with senior ministers Anandi Patel and Nitin Patel while Modi, who left soon after the inauguration, will be in Delhi to meet BJP MPs from across the country.