- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
2014 General Elections: Tracking Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal met Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung over the Jan Lokpal Bill, which the former hopes to table and pass in an assembly session later this week.
Before heading for the meeting, Kejriwal told journalists he is prepared to surrender his chair a thousand times if necessary. “Swaraj ke liye aur satta sidhe janata ke haath me dene ke liye hazar baar CM ki kursi kurban.Yeh azaadi ki doosri ladai hai,” he said.
After the meeting, the CM spent the rest of the day in the Delhi secretariat working on giving final touches to the AAP’s Swaraj Bill, which too will be tabled in the Assembly.
The Swaraj Bill is likely to be cleared Tuesday.