- Congress plays Adani card to counter BJP on Vadra land deals
- 'Modi missile' fired against communalism, corruption: Rajnath Singh
- Narendra Modi urges voters to elect Advani with a huge margin
- Elections 2014 LIVE: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target against Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- Arun Jaitley
- Arvind Kejriwal
- Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari
- Palaniappan Chidambaram
- Parkash Singh Badal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Uddhav Thackeray
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Bahujan Samaj Party
- Janata Dal (United)
- Samajwadi Party
- Shiv Sena
- Trinamool Congress
- Left Parties
2014 General Elections: Tracking Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal met Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung over the Jan Lokpal Bill, which the former hopes to table and pass in an assembly session later this week.
Before heading for the meeting, Kejriwal told journalists he is prepared to surrender his chair a thousand times if necessary. “Swaraj ke liye aur satta sidhe janata ke haath me dene ke liye hazar baar CM ki kursi kurban.Yeh azaadi ki doosri ladai hai,” he said.
After the meeting, the CM spent the rest of the day in the Delhi secretariat working on giving final touches to the AAP’s Swaraj Bill, which too will be tabled in the Assembly.
The Swaraj Bill is likely to be cleared Tuesday.