Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal met Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung over the Jan Lokpal Bill, which the former hopes to table and pass in an assembly session later this week.
Before heading for the meeting, Kejriwal told journalists he is prepared to surrender his chair a thousand times if necessary. “Swaraj ke liye aur satta sidhe janata ke haath me dene ke liye hazar baar CM ki kursi kurban.Yeh azaadi ki doosri ladai hai,” he said.
After the meeting, the CM spent the rest of the day in the Delhi secretariat working on giving final touches to the AAP’s Swaraj Bill, which too will be tabled in the Assembly.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
The Swaraj Bill is likely to be cleared Tuesday.