Ten per cent of the 8.53 lakh voters on Thursday cast their votes to elect their representative from Inner Manipur Parliamentary seat till 9 am.
People were seen standing in queues in front of the 1256 polling stations in the four valley districts of Imphal East, Imphal West, Thoubal and Bishenpur.
Women voters in their traditional attire turned out in large numbers in most of the booths. Of the 8,53,06 voters in Inner Manipur, 4,37,755 are women.
No untoward incident was reported.
Precautionary measures were taken in view of militant outfit, Manipur Maoist Party, boycotting the poll. Manipur has two Parliamentary constituencies, Inner Manipur and Outer Manipur.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The first phase poll in Outer Manipur comprising hill districts was held on April 17.