Metro Man E Sreedharan has been appointed as Uttar Pradesh government’s chief advisor for its ambitious Lucknow metro rail project.
“E Sreedharan has been made the chief advisor of the Lucknow metro rail project,” advisor for externally aided projects department, Madhukar Jetley, who enjoys the status of minister of state, said in Lucknow.
“The state government wants to complete the Lucknow metro rail project in a better manner and in a short span of time, therefore has decided to take the services of Sreedharan who has the experience of giving shape to the Konkan Railway and Delhi Metro projects in the past,” he said.
Born in Palakkad district of Kerala in 1932 Sreedharan has served as managing director of Delhi metro.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched