Metro Man E Sreedharan has been appointed as Uttar Pradesh government’s chief advisor for its ambitious Lucknow metro rail project.
“E Sreedharan has been made the chief advisor of the Lucknow metro rail project,” advisor for externally aided projects department, Madhukar Jetley, who enjoys the status of minister of state, said in Lucknow.
“The state government wants to complete the Lucknow metro rail project in a better manner and in a short span of time, therefore has decided to take the services of Sreedharan who has the experience of giving shape to the Konkan Railway and Delhi Metro projects in the past,” he said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Born in Palakkad district of Kerala in 1932 Sreedharan has served as managing director of Delhi metro.