Over a hundred letters and faxes congratulating senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on being appointed the Rural Development Minister were still lying unopened when the news of his death came early on June 3. The staff in his office now don’t know what to do with all the unread correspondence.
According to his staff, Munde received over 200 letters and faxes after taking charge, but was able to read less than 50.
Munde had instructed his staff to type out individual responses to each of the letters/faxes he had read. The staff had drafted nearly 20 such responses and was waiting for him to sign them.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Even before all his congratulatory letters could be opened, letters condoling his death started coming in. Such is the irony,” said a staff member. The condolence messages started coming in from early morning on June 3.