With one more person succumbing to injuries,the death toll in Manipur bomb blasts has risen to nine.
The banned People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has claimed responsibility for the first blast at Khurai area here in which two local persons sustained injuries,official sources said adding that both the bombs were improvised explosive devices.
Eight persons,all non-Manipuri laborers,were killed on the spot in the blast at Khoyathong area at Imphal in the second bomb explosion and 10 others sustained injuries by the splinters of the bomb. One of the injured succumbed to injures late last night. No individual or group has claimed responsibility for the second blast.
On June 27,two non-Manipuri persons were killed and four others sustained injuries when unidentified persons exploded a powerful bomb at Uripok area near Imphal,sources said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016