With one more person succumbing to injuries,the death toll in Manipur bomb blasts has risen to nine.
The banned People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has claimed responsibility for the first blast at Khurai area here in which two local persons sustained injuries,official sources said adding that both the bombs were improvised explosive devices.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Eight persons,all non-Manipuri laborers,were killed on the spot in the blast at Khoyathong area at Imphal in the second bomb explosion and 10 others sustained injuries by the splinters of the bomb. One of the injured succumbed to injures late last night. No individual or group has claimed responsibility for the second blast.
On June 27,two non-Manipuri persons were killed and four others sustained injuries when unidentified persons exploded a powerful bomb at Uripok area near Imphal,sources said.